Hi, I’m Celestial Holmes and I’m the new Instructional Designer for AES. I’m very excited to be a part of this team and I look forward to what lies ahead.
My goal as an Instructional Designer is to create courses that are engaging and impactful, with fun added in whenever possible! My ultimate desire is to help you reach your students, which will help students learn. I love finding innovative and creative ways of delivering content that will help learners understand and apply new information and concepts.
I have twelve years of experience in the field of Learning and Development: six years in the corporate classroom and the last five years in Instructional Design. I have worked for AT&T Wireless, Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC and Scholastic Book Fairs developing a wide-range of material. So… I’ll bet you’re wondering how an ex-corporate Trainer like me can bring any fun learning to your classroom…
Here are some fun facts about me
- I love animals and have a doggy named after a Pokemon character.
- If you couldn’t tell from the previous statement, I love cartoons and video games.
- I’m very competitive and enjoy board and card games as well as sports such as laser tag and paint ball.
- I’m an avid reader and have a family book club that wears fancy hats.
- I would love to author a book one day.
- I absolutely love music and I am a singer/songwriter with two CD’s.
I’ll be sharing information and thoughts here from time to time, all of which I hope challenges each of us to continually seek ways to make students superstars. Learning rocks and so do teachers!
Start a Free Trial today and start using the curriculum resources with your students!
Download your FREE, 53-page copy of ‘How to Keep Students Engaged: What’s Killing Engagement and How to Get Them Back’