In a recent search, I found that we have quite a bit of content on computer applications lesson plans for high school. Why is that? Well, it appears that this is a topic that you want to read about. With that in mind, I thought I’d compile the 5 of the best of these computer applications lesson plans for high school posts for you in one place. Here you go…
Best posts for Computer Applications Lesson Plans for High School
1. Business and Computer Applications Skills, Who Needs That? In this post, instructional designer, Celestial Holmes talks about how EVERYONE needs business and computer applications skills.
2. What Should Your Computer Applications Lesson Plans Look Like? Here, I talk about what your computer applications lesson plans should include, such as context-rich content, projects, and immediate and on-going feedback.
3. Computer Applications Lesson Plans Help Bridge the Skills Gap In this post, I look at the very justified concern that graduating students may not have the skills they need for employability. Lynn Huggins, a career pathways teacher at Merrill F. West High School in Tracy, CA, explains what she does to bridge the disconnect between what students learn and what they need for their futures.
4. Instructional Strategies for Keeping Students Engaged in Computer Applications and Introduction to Business Lesson Plans Angel Shonk, a curriculum developer/instructional designer shares some worthwhile ideas about keeping students engaged in your computer applications lesson plans.
5. Is Microsoft IT Academy Certification Enough for Employers? Our product manager, Ken Richard, outlines some maybe not so obvious difference between what Microsoft IT Academy offers via certification versus what an online program like ours can offer, particularly for computer applications lesson plans for high school.
Start a Free Trial today and start using the online curriculum resources with your students!
Download your Free PowerPoint lesson on the Principles of Marketing now and start using in your classroom today!